How does it work?
3Doodler works similarly to regular FDM 3D printers: it’s basically a handheld 3D printer extruder. While drawing the pen extrudes melted plastic that cools and solidifies instantly. That’s how it enables you to draw unlimited versions of shapes and structures literally in the air. First-time 3Doodlers usually start by tracing stencils on paper and then peeling off their design but they are also capable to form more complex designs after a few hours of practice.
What can I make with a 3Doodler?
The 3Doodler can be used in a numerous ways:
- – you can draw in 2D peeling your design off a surface and then stick the different parts of your object together using your pen
- – you can also start off a surface and make a free-handed drawing in the air
- – you can draw on existing objects like phone cases, book covers, keyholders, cups, etc.
- – you can also fix broken plastic household objects using your 3Doodler similarly to a glue gun
- – you can also 3D draft on your job to convey complex design ideas
Points of purchase:
1088 Budapest, Szentkirályi street 8. I. floor
Opening times: Mo-Fri 10:00-18:00
We deliver to Hungary, Slovenia and Austria.
What kind of skills can be developed by 3doodling?
We believe that creation always boosts one’s self-confidence. Besides that drawing in 3D can improve creativity, coordination, spatial vision, logic, drawing and fine motor skills.
3Doodler Plastics Head-To-Head!
One of the most frequent questions we get is what is the difference between the different 3Doodler plastics.
Here is the complete guide of plastics for you.